determine the location for a premium guest experience and pay us a monthly subscription. our team handles the rest with our software enabled hardware.
what is included.
hardware = Resonx core + resonx control station.
installation of system + custom tuning for events.
software updates + remote maintenance + free hardware replacements.
request a demo
built on demand.
Based on the desired location and intended Embodied Sound™ experience, we carefully curate the optimal combination of hardware, attachment methods, seat covers, venue control, user control, and more.
embodied sound™ system Specs.
• Patent-pending Vibroacoustic + Vibrotactile Embodied Sound Experience
• smart active transducer array + intelligent 'brain' + amplifier module.
Size & weight & material
• 9.35” Length x 9.35” Depth x 1.88” Height
• plastic exterior
• 80Hz - 17kHz (audible)
• 7 - 5,000+hz (tactile)
• algorithm/software can be implemented through a variety of dsp+amplifier combinations including: crestron, lea, qsc, dbx, behringer, etc.
• amplifier system is contained within standard 1u-4u rack spaces.
• source can be obtained thorugh analog balanced connections (e.g. xlr), digital connections (e.g. dante)
• or any permutation of both analog and digital sources - takes in a standard audio signal no specialized signal required.
• global system control is possible via system managers such as qsys (qsc) or avia audio tool
• room control is possible via Crestron accessories/products, and similar manufacturers.
frequently asked questions
question goes here